<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thevintagemodernwife.com"><img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-971xNBe3ojc/UZpw7lR_kCI/AAAAAAAAFb4/VgPYN4n3z3k/s1600/neverevereverbutton.png" style="border:none;"></a></div>
The info on Never Ever Ever:
1. The Never Ever Ever link up will be posted EVERY Tuesday at Midnight CST . Tell us about the things you’d “never ever ever” do!
2. Please put our button on your post for the link up.
I Never Ever Ever….
- made homemade potato chips until last night. They were SO easy to make and SO delicious! I just used a mandolin to slice my potatoes, soaked them in water so they didn’t brown, dried them with paper towels, and then fried in small batches. I used vegetable oil and even put a fresh sprig of rosemary in the hot oil to “fry” to subtly flavor the chips. I didn’t time how long I fried them, but just til they were golden and brown on both sides. I left them crispy on the outside and french fry consistency on the inside by cutting them thick. I’m definitely making these again!
- tire of getting off around 2-3 every day. It’s so nice to come home after a day of work and just hit the pool. I’ll definitely miss when summer is over.
- can get enough of How I Met Your Mother. No it’s not the 4th time we’ve been watching all the seasons on Netflix….
- can stop wearing dresses and shorts this summer. I used to be a jeans only kind of gal, but it’s SO hot this summer that there’s no way in the WORLD that I’ll wear anything other than dresses and shorts lately.
- wanna see my Blissdom roomies again. Just KIDDING! I love them and miss them all. Can it be time for Blissdom again?